Sunday, July 18, 2010

It's time for your Journey through the wash house...


What does that even mean, right? Well, I'll tell you! In the Paul Mitchell world you don't get a shampoo, you get a Wash House Experience. That's where we pamper you to the point of falling asleep. I mean that's the whole point of coming to the salon right? I mean besides leaving with fabulous hair of course! But back to what I was saying, the wash house...

In the wash house there is a different feel than the rest of the salon. First off it has it's own room where we keep the lights low and the music soft. It is full of Fragrance and Peace, where you can forget all your troubles and worries, at least for a little while that is. Next comes the wonderful scalp massage, which isn't a tease...it last for a minimum of five minutes. Then you get the wonderful warm towel treatment and yet another scalp massage. After all of that you also get a hand massage...life is looking pretty good at this point, you've finally relaxed!!

So what Treatment are you going to choose to go along with your Wash House Experience?

No comments:

Post a Comment