Monday, July 19, 2010

full of excitement and then the let down...

When you have been preparing something for a month, staying up all night preparing the final touches, then when it's 'show' time and one of the people that was to benefit from it the most doesn't show up or answer anyones calls, it's really hard to not take it personal.

This morning I was all set on giving a presentation on the wash house at my salon, got all the goodies set up and I was so excited! then noon came around and one of the stylists doesn't show up, the newest one into our little family. Well, that wouldn't be so bad except we are a really small family; there is our boss, then the three of us. One was out of town and so it was just going to be for the 2 of them anyway, at 'show' time it was just one. It is very hard to give a group presentation to one person!

But I did it! We had fun learning all about the different menus that the wash house has to offer, what you need to perform them and how to have fun with it! I some how managed to learn still while giving the presentation, how awesome is that?

Today was awesome, hopefully tomorrow will be just as or even better!!

No comments:

Post a Comment